New Updates and Features
EyeOnMyLoan is excited to announce several new features and updates to our product. It is our goal to continue to keep EyeOnMyLoan the top loan status communications tool. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please click here!
An affiliate program has been introduced that will allow both users and non-users to get commissions of 20% for referrals to EyeOnMyLoan. See our Affiliate Program Page for more information.
Recurring Monthly Billing
Recurring monthly billing has been implemented so that users can have their credit card charged automatically every month. You can setup your recurring billing option in the "Subscription" Section of your Setup Menu.
Purchase Professional Design Banners and Templates
If you are wanting to improve the look of your EyeOnMyLoan skin, we now offer the ability to purchase a professionally designed banner and templates. To purchase a banner or template go to the Layout Template options in the Setup Menu.
- August 7, 2009 - We have added a new feature that gives you the option to create a template for your outgoing email notifications from EyeOnMyLoan. You can add your own custom banner and footer information, making your EyeOnMyLoan email notifications part of your marketing campaign. To set up your custom email template click on the "Setup" Tab, then click on the "Email Setup" link. Here you will be able to upload a banner image and then enter your Signature Information.
- August 7, 2009 - You can now add a Login Form to your own website, enabling you and your clients to login to EyeOnMyLoan from your company's website. To add the login form to your website, go to the "Knowledge Base" located under the "Support" tab. Once in the Knowledge Base click on "Custom Login" link located in the navigation on the left of the screen to read the article on how ot setup your embed EyeOnMyLoan Login Form. If you add the login form to your website, be sure to set your Profile ID.
- August 7, 2009 - When searching for a contact, we have added the ability to search by a person's full name, where before you could only search by the last name or first name.
- August 7, 2009 - Mortgage Consultants can now edit contacts in EyeOnMyLoan. You can edit your contacts by clinking on the "Manage Contacts" link under the "Contacts" section. Search for the Contact you wish to change. Then click the "Edit" button in the row of the contact you wish to change. You can only change contacts that you have added and that are not tied to multiple mortgage consultant accounts.
- August 7, 2009 - We have added the ability to change the loan type. You can change the loan type by using the new "Mortgage Type" dropdown on the "Edit Loan Details" screen.
- June 1, 2009 - Mortgage consultants can now synchronize their process steps to match the steps of the company.
- June 1, 2009 - The loan notification now has an option to hide uncompleted steps in the loan notification emails.
- June 1, 2009 - We added a feature to allow the system to create a new borrower without an email address.
- June 1, 2009 - The company administrators now has the ability to consolidate, remove users and automatically move their loans to another user.
- August 7, 2009 - We fixed the bug concerning the Printable Dashboard View error. You can now view and print the Dashboard.
- August 7, 2009 - The IE8 WYSIWYG Editor bug is now fixed. You can now view the tool bar and tabs in the Dashboard.
- August 7, 2009 - We changed the way some of the columns display on the Loan list. These changes will help with Navigation and readability.
- June 1, 2009 - We fixed a bug with document permissions that in some instances would not allow the user to remove permissions.
- June 1, 2009 - We also fixed a bug for browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome and IE8.